Thursday, October 25, 2007

on a diet!

I'm on a diet pple, so no tempting alrite! hehhee...dunno how long i can sustain on just sandwiches and lemonade.Time passed reali fast tday, but my head is still spinning.. perhaps its becos of the crowd. 1st day of sales..baleno, Snk, ebase. Soon, i'll get to see pple wearing them EVERYWHERE! wow.. New stocks came in tday also. Theres this white lacy top i had my eyes on. shweet!!After work, both colleague's bf waiting for them knock off. i was like erh.. wheres mine?hahhaha..Saw this furry thing with its four limbs froze in an awkward position..upwards! Freaked out too cos i dun dare to see its expression plus it was giving off a really bad smell. Turned out to be a dead cat. eekkss.. probly got ran over by some vehicle on the road and some kind soul lay it by the tree. =(Me and jeremy officially promoted le! paid an extra dollar only lah.. no big deal. hehehe... He's super bia loh. 50 hours per wk! And need to shout 'lelong' somemore. Respect!! ha.. Gotta convince him to stop learning bike cos i cant! I need to start promoting our business a bit more with promotional items like t-shirts and rulers or something.

I still can't stop thinking about nick. I wonder if anyone has ever though about this with me? Like if they notice my lips or my hair or my earrings or something. Im a fool. Or if he sometimes tries to pick up the phone and call me, but pussies out, then just lies in his bed and reads my text messages and thinks about me. I'm an idiot.

No comments: