Thursday, October 25, 2007

You make me feel like thunder.

Can somebody please read this?! My friend gave me this poem, she supposedly wrote it herself, i highly doubt it, i love her, but shes a dumbass with no depth so i was quite suprised when she did this. But this poem is exactly how i feel about nick.

Sometimes love just ain't enough. I don't wanna lose you,But I don't wanna use you. Just to have sombody by my side.And I don't wanna hate you, I don't wanna take you, But I don't wanna be the one to cry.And I don't really matter you anyone, anymore. But like a fool I keep losing my place and I keep seeing you walk through that door.But there's a danger in loving somebody too muchAnd it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust.There's a reason why people don't stay where they areBaby sometimes love just ain't enough.Now I could never change youI don't wanna blame youBaby you don't have to take the fall.Yes I may have hurt youBut I did not desert you. Maybe I just want to have it all.It makes a sound like thunderIt makes me feel like rain.And like a fool who will never see the truthI keep thinking something's gonna change.But there's a danger in loving somebody too muchAnd it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust.There's a reason why people don't stay where they areBaby sometimes love just ain't enough.And there's no way home

When it's late at night and you're all alone. Are there things that you wanted to say? Do you feel me beside you in your bed? There beside you where I used to lay. And there's a Danger in Loving somebody too muchAnd it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch.T here's a reason why people don't stay who they are, Baby sometimes love just ain't enough, Baby sometimes love just ain't enough.

I really cannot deal with this. I am having problems with my relationships. It's so hard to deal with people and relationships.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's not a poem. It's a song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMwZcuHbch0